Welcome to KCAH
Support Our Work this Christmas
To donate towards our work supporting those facing homelessness this Christmas, please click here.
A Place To Call Home
Hear Rachel's inspiring story about coming into contact with KCAH when she was homeless and what it meant to her to be offered a home of her own from the Rapid Rehousing Pathway.
Listen to former Access tenant Jay's inspiring journey about becoming homeless after a relationship breakdown but coming out on the other side.
BECOME A #CHANGEMAKER THIS CHRISTMAS
Our Annual Review is out NOW! Read your copy here.
At KCAH we support single people facing housing crisis in the Kingston Borough and help to rebuild their lives. We offer much more than just advice, shelter and food - KCAH provides lasting solutions that restore the self-esteem and confidence of vulnerable people, helping them out of the vicious circle of homelessness.
We also support people in housing crisis by:
- Making referrals to relevant housing providers and hostels.
- Providing temporary accommodation in our Access Project.
- Housing and supporting people facing homelessness during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Providing emergency clothing, equipment and food
- Finding lasting solutions to help people out of homelessness, permanently.
JEFFREY'S MOVE - ALL THANKS TO OUR VOLUNTEERS!
A Heart-Warming Moment During Lock Down
Housed During Lock Down - Darren's Story
KCAH is a Registered Charity No. 1075890 and a Company Limited by Guarantee No. 3735702
To find out how we process your data, please access our Data Protection and Privacy statement here