Welcome to KCAH
A one-off donation or regular gift can make a huge difference. Please CLICK HERE to donate today.
We are incredibly proud to having reached the final in the Kingston Borough Business Awards this year! To learn more, please visit the KBBA.
Listen to former Access tenant Jay's inspiring journey about becoming homeless after a relationship breakdown but coming out on the other side.
At KCAH we support single people facing housing crisis in the Kingston Borough and help to rebuild their lives. We offer much more than just advice, shelter and food - KCAH provides lasting solutions that restore the self-esteem and confidence of vulnerable people, helping them out of the vicious circle of homelessness.
We also support people in housing crisis by:
- Making referrals to relevant housing providers and hostels.
- Providing temporary accommodation in our Access Project.
- Housing and supporting people facing homelessness during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Providing emergency clothing, equipment and food
- Finding lasting solutions to help people out of homelessness, permanently.
HOUSED DURING LOCKDOWN - DARREN'S STORY
KCAH is a Registered Charity No. 1075890 and a Company Limited by Guarantee No. 3735702
To find out how we process your data, please access our Data Protection and Privacy statement here