Welcome to KCAH
In For Good Appeal
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we've helped more than 100 people find a safe place to stay - now we are determined to help them out of housing crisis permanently. Please support our 'In For Good' appeal to help us help more people stay off the streets for good.
We are looking for a Grants and Individual Giving Fundraiser
Help us change lives this World Homelessness Day
To support our fundraising campaign on World Homelessness Day, please click here.
At KCAH we support single people facing housing crisis in the Kingston Borough and help to rebuild their lives. We offer much more than just advice, shelter and food - KCAH provides lasting solutions that restore the self-esteem and confidence of vulnerable people, helping them out of the vicious circle of homelessness.
We also support people in housing crisis by:
- Making referrals to relevant housing providers and hostels.
- Providing temporary accommodation in our Access Project.
- Housing and supporting people facing homelessness during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Providing emergency clothing, equipment and food
- Finding lasting solutions to help people out of homelessness, permanently.
JEFFREY'S MOVE - ALL THANKS TO OUR VOLUNTEERS!
A Heart-Warming Moment During Lock Down
Housed During Lock Down - Darren's Story
KCAH is a Registered Charity No. 1075890 and a Company Limited by Guarantee No. 3735702
To find out how we process your data, please access our Data Protection and Privacy statement here